The Utilization page offers a comprehensive and convenient way for monitoring your daily vendor spending. You can gain 100% visibility into your spending without the hassle of logging into each vendor individually and navigating through multiple tabs to find the bill. Say goodbye to the frustration of juggling multiple vendor accounts and hello to complete spending transparency. We are also working on more exciting cost optimization features, stay tuned. On the Utilization tab, we break down the utilization into 2 types:
- 1.Utilization-based vendors: charge based on your usage
- 1.Snowflake: based on credit consumption for compute and storage
- 2.Fivetran: based on Million Monthly Active Rows (MAR)
- 3.Gravity: based on Million Monthly Active Rows (MAR)
- 2.License-based vendors: charge based on the number of seats
- 1.dbt: based on the number of developer seats
- 2.preset: based on the number of users
Why don't some of my vendors show up here?
It's important to note that the Utilization page only includes vendors that are provisioned through 5X. Keep in mind that 5X does not control the billing for Bring Your Own Vendors (BYOV), so it's always a good idea to refer to your vendor's bill for an accurate final charge for those vendors.