Next, inviting your team
Manage your team access to all vendors from a single place
Next, you can invite your teammates to the 5X platform and grant them access to all the vendors with just a few clicks, without the hassle of logging into each individual vendor separately.
- 1.Go to the Teams page, click “+ Invite User”
- 2.Enter the name, and email of your teammate, and the roles for each integration. There are two types of permissions:
- 5X Permission: This is the permission for the 5X platform. Admin has complete control over the platform, while Members can’t invite new teammates or add new integrations to your data platform.
- Vendor Roles & Permissions: You can assign different roles and permissions for each vendor, which are independent of each other and the 5X platform
- 3.Once you've assigned roles to your teammates, you can immediately see the billing impact for each vendor. 5X follows the pricing strategy of each vendor, so if the vendor charges based on licenses or seats, you'll be able to see the billing impact right away.
What if the teammate I invite already has a vendor account?
If the teammates you invite already have a vendor account, let’s say Fivetran, they can still log in using their existing credentials. You just need to select “Associate Existing User” in the drop-down. Learn more here.