Comment on page
The Preset REST API provides access to core functions such as managing user and team , workspace, connection and data, and visualization. You can create a preset tile and manage user access on 5X platform after configuration.
You need to have "Workspace Admin" access in order to generate a new API key.
- 1.To generate an API key, from the Preset Manager screen (after log-in), hover your cursor over the initials icon and, in the sub-menu, select Manage User Settings.
- 2.In the API Keys section, select + Generate New API Key.
- 3.The Generate a New API Key panel appears.
- 4.In the Key Title field, enter a name for the new API key.
- 5.In the Key Description field, enter a brief descripton of the API key.
- 6.Select Submit.
- 7.The Token field will automatically populate with a generated token.
- 8.Likewise, the Secret field will automatically populate with a secret.
This is API key of your preset account that you just generated.
This is the Secret of your API key that was generated.
This is the string after "teams/" in the URL when you click Manage Teams on the workspace. (e.g. https://manage.app.preset.io/app/teams/12345a67/, 12345a67 is the team slug).
This is the first string in the URL when you open the workspace. (e.g. https://3d9ba57b.us1a.app.preset.io/, 3d9ba57b is the workspace slug)
Once you have entered the details click on validate we will check the Preset credentials before adding the account to 5X account.